Monday, April 26, 2010

fishday afternoon

My gorgeous friend Caitlin organized a shoot for us in a friends 70’s mansion on the weekend. She picked me up eye squintingly early for a Saturday in her baby blue 60’s Holden and we flew off down towards the South Melbourne markets to buy a fish, some grapes and put some greasy food in our bellies.
We were rewarded with a friendly welcome and sunshine, so I whisked out my favourite bathers and dressed her up with a makeshift ‘bathing turban’ out of a scarf and a piece of ribbon.
Having a picture turn out well is not a miracle when you have someone so effortlessly golden to shoot with.










4 comments:

Hayley Cafarella said...

Love your work so much!! So glad you are blogging, I originally came across you on Redbubble but don't use that much anymore, so I'm happy I still get to see your pics. There's not a shot here that I don't like :)

benebess said...

absolutely in love with the third one down. Well, with all of them really but... gah! <3

Jessica Tremp said...

Thanks Rella, yeah, was thinking I hadn't seen you there for a while...nice to clink glasses here though.

Thank you very kindly, captian horo

x

mad as hell [and not going to take it anymore] said...

What a gorgeous model... where did you find her??